Friday, March 12, 2010

Act One...I Just Wanna be Apart of It!

Welcome to the Big Apple! Daddy was here officially on business...ewwwwwwwww. What fun is being in New York City if you're in meetings all day?!?! I'm gonna have to force him to have an adventure.


We touched down around 10:30 pm. I said I wanted an adventure, but didn't know it would start the instant we stepped out of the airport. The 30 min drive from La Guardia to the Marriott Marquis in Times Square included 2 mental breakdowns, a mouthy British lady in the GPS, Daddy yelling at the British lady who he referred to as 'Eunice,' four borderline swear words, and a single tear once we pulled into the hotel and the nice man in a black coat and hat took over the car. That's what Daddy gets for renting a car in Manhattan.

Anyway, even though it was almost midnight I talked Daddy into hitting the town. This is what I'm talking about!


Rockefeller Center. Turns out giraffes aint so great on skates. Daddy said it had to do with something called 'center of gravity' I think he was just trying to sound smart to impress this girl we were standing next to. Not quite sure how talking to a giraffe in your pocket might impress anyone.


It's Christmas Time in the City! It was so magical...but there was no snow, though. Auntie Ariana wouldn't be too thrilled.


This is how it should be. Word.
Can you imagine how intense a Lil' G fart would be on this scale? We're talkn' bio-hazard, people. Daddy said they would have to call in the National Guard. Now that's respect.


Shalom.


After being cooped up for a couple days while Daddy was in his meetings, we finally got to get out to the park before our flight home. I had always heard rumors the park could be dangerous.
Daddy! Put down the camera and help me! I'm too adorable to be snack food!


Ummmm...this is a little awkward.
So what? Just snuggling up with a couple love birds never hurt nobody...don't judge me!


Is it really time to leave?? :*( Very well, have Vincent pull the car around.
Next time Daddy promised not to work. Next time it's going to be adventures 24/7!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I've so been waiting to see what you were up to lil' g!! Tell Harvey to stop slacking and keep up on your adventures! (Like when you come to Katy and visit his nieces and nephews! You know they have a Rain Forest Cafe here!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shows how long it's been since I've had a chance to read your adventures, Lil' G. Alas, you are right. I was pretty disappointed you didn't get to have snow in New York while you were there. What fun is it to see the tree at Rockefeller Center if there's no glistening snow underneath it? Me and Kevin McAllister are like two peas in a pod. You and Kevin aren't, however, since when he was in New York, there was snow. Better luck next time old chap (I thought I'd go along with the British lady your dad was so upset at).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I have erupted in uncontrollable laughter at work reading about Lil' g. And seriously, that fart might more catastrophic than 9/11. Don't judge me

    ReplyDelete