Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Peanut Butter Time!!

Daddy volunteered to drive down to Houston to help with a service assignment at the LDS Peanut Butter Cannery. What a worthwhile adventure this will be! We visited his sister's family, but the jerk forgot me in the car so I didn't get to play with all his adorable nieces and nephews...
In any case, let's get this party started!



We made a little detour to see the Houston LDS Temple. Daddy was like 'Wow, I don't remember the trees being this big from when I was here to take out my endowment.' Ummm...Daddy, that was like nine years ago. PS, you're old.


Yay! here we are.



Lil G here and ready to serve!!




Holy Geoffry the Giraffe, look at all these peanuts!! Daddy made some comment about how he would like to swimming in a pool full of roasted peanuts or something. I don't know for sure, I was too disturbed to pay attention.





Another dozen jars of peanut butter ready to go. I got in trouble for riding down this amazing contraption, but it was just too fun to resist.




" Hey! Get Back to WORK!"
Oh snap, look how scared Seth looks! I'm a hoss!



Last of the five pallets we did. 4,000 jars of peanut butter ready to go!




While Daddy was working in the cannery, I decided to go next door. I tried to find a wife for Daddy, but apparently they don't help in that area...Oh well, the trip was still a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment