Monday, April 5, 2010

CHET! You're The Bain of My Existence!

I have been violated.

My innocence and virtue has been dragged through the mud like a bloated filthy hippopotamus (no offense, Hefty) once again by my alter, and oh so much less adorable, ego, Chet. Long have you haunted my dreams. Apparently restraining orders do not apply to online activities. I will have to see Judge Juda about that.

Instead of the abhorrent and illicit activities I 'allegedly' participated in during Easter weekend, I instead spent the holiest of holidays watching Conference with Daddy, reflecting on the sacrifice of the Savior of all creations and His triumph over death....and enjoying the droppings of the Easter Bunny.


Daddy said this is a nest just like he used to get from the Easter Bunny when he was just a lad. How I love Daddy and how I love my distant cousin, the Easter Bunny, and how I loath that foul cretin, Chet.

As Geoffrey the Giraffe as my witness, you will rue the day you messed with me and my blog. Rue it!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to formally apologize for Chet's actions.
    Chet hasn't exactly been on my side lately, and his behavior is even more abhorrent than I realized.
    I thought having him take a computer class would be beneficial, but apparently Chet only used it for evil.
    His punishment will be swift, after a good laugh for being so clever.

    ReplyDelete