Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hop till you drop...

Guess what I did this Easter Weekend?

I had an adventure, very possibly the most interesting one yet!

I went to the Pool, and had a lot of fun. Wild and Crazy Kids had NOTHING on this!
These two chicas were watching me... almost as much as I was watching them!

Since I didn't score with those two hotties, I decided I need to pump some iron.
Here's me trying to get swoll!

I thought posing provocatively under this sign would tell people I could help them with mouth to mouth, but Daddy said it's for a fibalator. I thought he was just cussing again. Apparently it's to help people or something, lame.

Finally, a girl noticed me! Becky and I hit it off REAL quick. She was pretty enough that I considered lowering my standards for a bit. I was hoping Daddy wouldn't find me enjoying art, grapes, and some fine Franzia with this incredible waitress.


He did. He took me to this sign, and talked to me about the perils of cocktail waitresses.
Again, more cussing.

He took me out back to breathe, while making jokes about operating heavy machinery while inebriated. The most embarrassing part is that I hurled exactly 6 seconds after this photo was taken. Good thing Becky wasn't watching.

I tried to stop by my dealer, but Daddy said any place you have to knock in a certain way and ask for Javier was probably sketchy.

He's obviously an amateur.



Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lil' G!!

    Did you grow up to be a bigger giraffe? I can't believe you is growing up so fast!?!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil' G, has your Daddy given up on you? I used to look up to you and your Dad. Clearly, things have changed. You are not the role model I want for my future giraffe children.

    ReplyDelete