Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flash Back!

If one goes back to the genesis of this blog, he or she or it would realize this was actually a cry for help. Against all odds, I, Lil' G Uminski, not only learned to use a computer, but was able to obtain photographic evidence of my countless abductions at the hands of the 2009 Texas EFY BC team in the hope that my ever diligent daddy would come to my rescue! Alas, let the record show that he was pretty much as big of a failure in that department as he is with keeping up this blog.

However, Daddy and I have stumbled upon something wonderful and great; something from a time when summers consisted of yelling "lights out!" to HB's, laughing in the site office till all hours of the morning, and basking in the glow of the youth of Zion. Thanks to the efforts of Mark Bishop and Windows Movie Maker (which Daddy just now realized was on his laptop)....Behold, I give you, a flash back to the San Antonio 2 (technically it was 3, but let's not go there) 2009 Slide Show Finale, starring none other than ME....LIL' G!!!!!!



Stay tuned for my adventures in San Francisco, Maine, and the Fort Worth Stockyards!!

3 comments:

  1. Lil'G, I sometimes cry when I think about the times we shared together. Those road trips, the time I put you in a box and mailed you to Utah, and all the times spent at water parks are all sweet memories to me.
    I think even through your tears and confusion, you had fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil' G, Chett misses you. And my favorite part in the movie is hands down, when Bex flips her coco over. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mean breck and bex? i MISS breck and bex. breck and bex were like total power house. man i love breck and bex.

    i would have to say my fav part is actually the one time i'm not in it but when baby Huso is going to town on that scrumptious Mabee mac and cheese. i mean i see that a lot at home with daddy, but when it's not a one yr old baby it's just sad.

    ReplyDelete