Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cleveland Rocks...I guess

Whew! I'm almost all caught up on my blog! Next stop, Cleveland!

Just east of Cleveland was the small village of Kirtland. Boy, were the trees pretty!

Dad left me to be the navigator, but I ended up getting the high score on Bejewelled Blitz instead of keeping up the GPS on his phone. He was a little miffed, but look at all those tasty trees!


We finally made it to Kirtland! Dad didn't let me munch any on the foliage so I'm famished. Let's stop in this little general store and see if they have anything worth my time.



So it turns out the general store was more of a museum then an actual store. No worries, Texas Roadhouse to the rescue! Dad had to explain to the waitress for about 5 minutes of the importance of pickles and onions in connection with pulled pork BBQ. It's not entirely as good as Texas, but with some p&o it's closer...



Just a short stroll from Dad's hotel is the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I already had the mohawk so I was pretty much set.


Awww...I love my dad! He doesn't let me snuggle with him 'cause he says that's just weird so I'll get some Harvey time from this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment