Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No Way, San Jose!

San Jose, the capital of Silicon Valley. There's gotta be lots of fun adventures to be had here!

The view from Dad's hotel in downtown San Jose. Look! It's Christmas time in California. Dad said they don't celebrate it here but once again he's just wrong.


I see London, I see France, I see the Nutcracker's butt crack. Seriously, there are children present. Modest is hottest, Mr. Nutcracker.


We spent all evening at the Tech Museum. Here I spelled out my name using binary code! 01000111=G



And here you write on a screen with your finger....


And then it's doctored up to look all fabulous and thrown up on the screen for everyone to see!



Woooooah....it's like it can read my mind!


Am I looking out a window at downtown San Antonio? NOPE! I'm on the 270 degree Google Earth exhibit. Now let's fly to NYC!





It t'was so pretty!




O..M...Lil G...There are few things in this world that are more adorable than me. Little puppy dogs dressed up in Christmas costumes and girl scouts singing in a park are, unfortunately, at the top of the adorable list. I hate being out-cuteified.


These were $5 a bottle and someone seriously just downed like twenty bucks worth. I'm so confused as to why someone would throw away an Andrew Jackson when there's free bottle water up the the concierge lounge....

No comments:

Post a Comment